69129 District Attorney Records Search

See 69129 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Deuel County District Attorney 718 3rd Street Chappell NE 69129 308-874-2622

Sedgwick County District Attorney 315 Cedar Street Julesburg CO 80737 11.5 miles from 69129 970-474-3627

Garden County District Attorney PO Box 530 Oshkosh NE 69154 20.6 miles from 69129 308-772-3092

Cheyenne County District Attorney PO Box 217 Sidney NE 69162 29.2 miles from 69129 308-254-6060

Keith County District Attorney 121 West 3rd Street Ogallala NE 69153 35.9 miles from 69129 308-284-2091

Phillips County District Attorney 221 South Interocean Avenue Holyoke CO 80734 37.0 miles from 69129 970-854-3279

Arthur County District Attorney PO Box 130 Grant NE 69140 40.2 miles from 69129 308-352-2111

Perkins County District Attorney PO Box 889 Grant NE 69140 40.2 miles from 69129 308-352-2425

Morrill County District Attorney 822 Main Street Bridgeport NE 69336 52.4 miles from 69129 308-262-2000

Logan County District Attorney 110 Riverview Road Sterling CO 80751 52.6 miles from 69129 970-522-6565

Search 69129 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.