71033 District Attorney Records Search

See 71033 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Caddo Parish District Attorney 525 Marshall Street Shreveport LA 71101 16.8 miles from 71033 318-226-6960

Harrison County District Attorney 200 West Houston Street Marshall TX 75670 22.7 miles from 71033 903-935-8408

Bossier Parish District Attorney 200 Burt Boulevard Benton LA 71006 24.2 miles from 71033 318-965-4030

Panola County District Attorney 108 S Sycamore St Rm 301 Carthage TX 75633 26.2 miles from 71033 903-693-0310

Marion County District Attorney 102 West Austin Street Jefferson TX 75657 30.7 miles from 71033 903-665-3348

DeSoto Parish District Attorney 208 Adams Street Mansfield LA 71052 31.2 miles from 71033 318-872-2991

Gregg County District Attorney 101 East Methvin Street Longview TX 75601 42.8 miles from 71033 903-236-8440

Shelby County District Attorney PO Box 64 Center TX 75935 43.7 miles from 71033 936-598-2489

Webster Parish District Attorney PO Box 758 Minden LA 71055 45.3 miles from 71033 318-377-7557

Cass County District Attorney 227 East Rush Street Linden TX 75563 46.2 miles from 71033 903-756-7541

Red River Parish District Attorney PO Box 606 Coushatta LA 71019 47.4 miles from 71033

Rusk County District Attorney 115 North Main Street Henderson TX 75652 49.4 miles from 71033 903-657-2265

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.