72628 District Attorney Records Search

See 72628 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Newton County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court Street Jasper AR 72641 12.8 miles from 72628 870-446-2633

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 215 West Main Street Clarksville AR 72830 27.5 miles from 72628 479-754-6486

Boone County Prosecuting Attorney 112 East Rush Avenue Harrison AR 72601 28.7 miles from 72628 870-741-6361

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 626 Huntsville AR 72740 30.8 miles from 72628 479-738-1900

Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney 211 West Commercial Street Ozark AR 72949 39.1 miles from 72628 479-468-4191

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 39.7 miles from 72628 479-968-8600

Carroll County Prosecuting Attorney 301 West Trimble Avenue Berryville AR 72616 40.0 miles from 72628 870-423-6869

Van Buren County Prosecuting Attorney 193 Court Street Clinton AR 72031 49.3 miles from 72628 501-745-2468

Washington County Prosecuting Attorney 280 North College Avenue Fayetteville AR 72701 51.4 miles from 72628 479-444-1570

Search 72628 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.