73096 District Attorney Records Search

See 73096 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Custer County District Atty 603 B Street Arapaho OK 73620 13.0 miles from 73096 580-323-3232

Washita County District Attorney 111 East Main Street New Cordell OK 73632 20.8 miles from 73096 580-832-3144

Blaine County District Attorney 212 North Weigle Avenue Watonga OK 73772 29.5 miles from 73096 580-623-5949

Dewey County District Attorney 200 Broadway Street Taloga OK 73667 38.5 miles from 73096 580-328-5541

Kiowa County District Attorney 316 South Main Street Hobart OK 73651 39.2 miles from 73096 580-726-3335

Caddo County District Attorney 201 South West Oklahoma Avenue Anadarko OK 73005 41.3 miles from 73096 405-247-3372

Canadian County District Attorney 303 North Choctaw Avenue El Reno OK 73036 44.2 miles from 73096 405-262-0177

Kingfisher County District Attorney 101 South Main Street Kingfisher OK 73750 51.3 miles from 73096 405-375-3893

District Attorney 301 East Main Street Sayre OK 73662 52.7 miles from 73096 580-928-5555

Roger Mills County District Attorney PO Box 276 Cheyenne OK 73628 52.8 miles from 73096 580-497-2431

Major District Attorney's Office 500 East Broadway Fairview OK 73737 54.2 miles from 73096 580-227-4665

Grady County District Attorney 217 North 3rd Street Chickasha OK 73018 55.5 miles from 73096 405-224-4770

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.