74421 District Attorney Records Search

See 74421 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Okmulgee County District Attorney 314 West 7th Street Okmulgee OK 74447 10.4 miles from 74421 918-756-0794

Creek County District Attorney 222 East Dewey Avenue Sapulpa OK 74066 16.7 miles from 74421 918-224-3921

Tulsa County District Attorney 500 South Denver Avenue Tulsa OK 74103 26.9 miles from 74421 918-596-4805

Okfuskee County District Attorney 209 North 3rd Street Okemah OK 74859 27.1 miles from 74421 918-623-1411

Muskogee County District Attorney 220 State Street Muskogee OK 74401 37.5 miles from 74421 918-682-3374

Wagoner County District Attorney 307 East Cherokee Street Wagoner OK 74467 39.8 miles from 74421 918-485-2119

Mcintosh County District Attorney PO Box 127 Eufaula OK 74432 41.4 miles from 74421 918-689-2566

Rogers County District Attorney 200 South Lynn Riggs Boulevard Claremore OK 74017 44.7 miles from 74421 918-923-4960

Lincoln County District Attorney 811 Manvel Avenue Chandler OK 74834 47.3 miles from 74421 405-258-1674

Seminole District Attorney 120 South Wewoka Avenue Wewoka OK 74884 48.8 miles from 74421 405-257-3368

Hughes County District Attorney PO Box 350 Holdenville OK 74848 51.0 miles from 74421 405-379-5450

Mayes County District Attorney 1 Court Place Pryor OK 74361 55.4 miles from 74421 918-825-2171

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.