74447 District Attorney Records Search

See 74447 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Okmulgee County District Attorney 314 West 7th Street Okmulgee OK 74447 918-756-0794

Okfuskee County District Attorney 209 North 3rd Street Okemah OK 74859 22.2 miles from 74447 918-623-1411

Creek County District Attorney 222 East Dewey Avenue Sapulpa OK 74066 25.5 miles from 74447 918-224-3921

Mcintosh County District Attorney PO Box 127 Eufaula OK 74432 33.5 miles from 74447 918-689-2566

Tulsa County District Attorney 500 South Denver Avenue Tulsa OK 74103 35.2 miles from 74447 918-596-4805

Muskogee County District Attorney 220 State Street Muskogee OK 74401 36.1 miles from 74447 918-682-3374

Wagoner County District Attorney 307 East Cherokee Street Wagoner OK 74467 41.5 miles from 74447 918-485-2119

Seminole District Attorney 120 South Wewoka Avenue Wewoka OK 74884 43.2 miles from 74447 405-257-3368

Hughes County District Attorney PO Box 350 Holdenville OK 74848 44.5 miles from 74447 405-379-5450

Lincoln County District Attorney 811 Manvel Avenue Chandler OK 74834 49.6 miles from 74447 405-258-1674

Pittsburg County District Attorney 115 East Carl Albert Parkway McAlester OK 74501 50.6 miles from 74447 918-423-1324

Rogers County District Attorney 200 South Lynn Riggs Boulevard Claremore OK 74017 51.1 miles from 74447 918-923-4960

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.