74501 District Attorney Records Search

See 74501 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Pittsburg County District Attorney 115 East Carl Albert Parkway McAlester OK 74501 918-423-1324

Mcintosh County District Attorney PO Box 127 Eufaula OK 74432 24.1 miles from 74501 918-689-2566

Le Flore County District Attorney 109 North Central Avenue Wilburton OK 74578 27.6 miles from 74501 918-465-3451

Hughes County District Attorney PO Box 350 Holdenville OK 74848 35.1 miles from 74501 405-379-5450

Coal County District Attorney 4 North Main Street Coalgate OK 74538 39.3 miles from 74501 580-927-2077

Seminole District Attorney 120 South Wewoka Avenue Wewoka OK 74884 41.4 miles from 74501 405-257-3368

Haskell County Associates District Jdg 202 East Main Street Stigler OK 74462 42.0 miles from 74501 918-967-2500

Okfuskee County District Attorney 209 North 3rd Street Okemah OK 74859 42.3 miles from 74501 918-623-1411

Okmulgee County District Attorney 314 West 7th Street Okmulgee OK 74447 45.2 miles from 74501 918-756-0794

Atoka County District Attorney 200 East Court Street Atoka OK 74525 45.7 miles from 74501 580-889-6624

Pontotoc County District Attorney PO Box 146 Ada OK 74821 52.0 miles from 74501 580-332-0341

Pushmataha District Attorney 302 Southwest B Street Antlers OK 74523 53.1 miles from 74501 580-298-2365

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.