74630 District Attorney Records Search

See 74630 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Noble County District Attorney 300 Courthouse Drive Perry OK 73077 17.6 miles from 74630 580-336-4044

Garfield County District Attorney 114 West Broadway Avenue Enid OK 73701 26.0 miles from 74630 580-233-1311

Grant County District Attorney 112 West Guthrie Street Medford OK 73759 26.4 miles from 74630 580-395-2156

Kay County District Attorney 201 South Main Street Newkirk OK 74647 33.0 miles from 74630 580-362-2571

Payne County District Attorney 606 South Husband Street Stillwater OK 74074 34.4 miles from 74630 405-372-4883

Pawnee County District Attorney 500 Harrison Street Pawnee OK 74058 37.1 miles from 74630 918-762-2555

Logan County District Attorney 301 East Harrison Avenue Guthrie OK 73044 43.9 miles from 74630 405-282-0655

Cowley County District Attorney PO Box 1152 Arkansas KS 67005 44.5 miles from 74630 620-221-5420

Kingfisher County District Attorney 101 South Main Street Kingfisher OK 73750 52.9 miles from 74630 405-375-3893

Sumner County District Attorney PO Box 399 Wellington KS 67152 53.6 miles from 74630 620-326-7941

Alfalfa County District Atty 300 South Grand Avenue Cherokee OK 73728 53.9 miles from 74630 580-596-3109

Harper County District Attorney PO Box 467 Anthony KS 67003 55.8 miles from 74630 620-842-6070

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.