74647 District Attorney Records Search

See 74647 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Kay County District Attorney 201 South Main Street Newkirk OK 74647 580-362-2571

Cowley County District Attorney PO Box 1152 Arkansas KS 67005 10.9 miles from 74647 620-221-5420

Sumner County District Attorney PO Box 399 Wellington KS 67152 33.5 miles from 74647 620-326-7941

Osage County District Attorney 628 Kihekah Avenue Pawhuska OK 74056 40.2 miles from 74647 918-287-1510

Pawnee County District Attorney 500 Harrison Street Pawnee OK 74058 41.4 miles from 74647 918-762-2555

Grant County District Attorney 112 West Guthrie Street Medford OK 73759 41.6 miles from 74647 580-395-2156

Noble County District Attorney 300 Courthouse Drive Perry OK 73077 46.5 miles from 74647 580-336-4044

Chautauqua County District Attorney 215 North Chautauqua Street Sedan KS 67361 46.9 miles from 74647 620-725-5876

Elk County District Attorney PO Box 306 Howard KS 67349 55.4 miles from 74647 620-374-3507

Payne County District Attorney 606 South Husband Street Stillwater OK 74074 55.6 miles from 74647 405-372-4883

Search 74647 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.