76511 District Attorney Records Search

See 76511 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Bell County District Attorney PO Box 540 Belton TX 76513 17.9 miles from 76511 254-933-5215

Williamson County District Attorney 405 Martin Luther King Street Georgetown TX 78626 18.9 miles from 76511 512-943-1234

Milam County District Attorney 204 North Central Avenue Cameron TX 76520 26.8 miles from 76511 254-697-7013

Travis County District Attorney 509 West 11th Street Austin TX 78701 41.2 miles from 76511 512-854-9400

Burnet County District Attorney 1701 East Polk Street Burnet TX 78611 46.8 miles from 76511 512-756-5449

Falls County District Attorney PO Box 413 Marlin TX 76661 47.0 miles from 76511 254-883-1416

Burleson County District Atty 100 West Buck Street Caldwell TX 77836 47.3 miles from 76511 979-567-2350

Coryell County District Attorney PO Box 919 Gatesville TX 76528 47.9 miles from 76511 254-865-5911

Bastrop County District Attorney 804 Pecan Street Bastrop TX 78602 48.3 miles from 76511 512-581-7125

Lampasas County District Attorney PO Box 1300 Lampasas TX 76550 48.5 miles from 76511 512-556-8282

Lee County District Attorney 200 South Main Street Giddings TX 78942 51.8 miles from 76511 979-542-3233

Mclennan County District Attorney 219 North 6th Street Waco TX 76701 54.9 miles from 76511 254-757-5084

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.