76556 District Attorney Records Search

See 76556 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Milam County District Attorney 204 North Central Avenue Cameron TX 76520 13.6 miles from 76556 254-697-7013

Burleson County District Atty 100 West Buck Street Caldwell TX 77836 14.2 miles from 76556 979-567-2350

Brazos County District Attorney 300 East 26th Street Bryan TX 77803 27.4 miles from 76556 979-361-4320

Robertson County District Attorney PO Box 409 Franklin TX 77856 30.3 miles from 76556

Lee County District Attorney 200 South Main Street Giddings TX 78942 36.4 miles from 76556 979-542-3233

Falls County District Attorney PO Box 413 Marlin TX 76661 42.1 miles from 76556 254-883-1416

Washington County District Attorney 110 South Park Street Brenham TX 77833 45.0 miles from 76556 979-277-6247

Bell County District Attorney PO Box 540 Belton TX 76513 45.6 miles from 76556 254-933-5215

Bastrop County District Attorney 804 Pecan Street Bastrop TX 78602 50.1 miles from 76556 512-581-7125

Williamson County District Attorney 405 Martin Luther King Street Georgetown TX 78626 50.7 miles from 76556 512-943-1234

Grimes County District Attorneys 1022 Texas 90 Anderson TX 77830 52.2 miles from 76556 936-873-4484

Fayette County Attorney's Office 151 North Washington Street La Grange TX 78945 55.0 miles from 76556 979-968-8402

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.