77801 District Attorney Records Search

See 77801 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Brazos County District Attorney 300 East 26th Street Bryan TX 77803 2.4 miles from 77801 979-361-4320

Burleson County District Atty 100 West Buck Street Caldwell TX 77836 21.0 miles from 77801 979-567-2350

Grimes County District Attorneys 1022 Texas 90 Anderson TX 77830 24.6 miles from 77801 936-873-4484

Robertson County District Attorney PO Box 409 Franklin TX 77856 27.7 miles from 77801

Washington County District Attorney 110 South Park Street Brenham TX 77833 32.7 miles from 77801 979-277-6247

Madison County Criminal Da 101 West Main Street Madisonville TX 77864 34.1 miles from 77801 936-348-7049

Milam County District Attorney 204 North Central Avenue Cameron TX 76520 39.3 miles from 77801 254-697-7013

Waller County District Attorney 846 6th Street Hempstead TX 77445 41.2 miles from 77801 979-826-7718

Lee County District Attorney 200 South Main Street Giddings TX 78942 46.6 miles from 77801 979-542-3233

Austin County District Attorney 1 West Main Street Bellville TX 77418 48.0 miles from 77801 979-865-5933

Leon County District Attorney 155 North Cass Street Centerville TX 75833 48.5 miles from 77801 903-536-7161

Walker County District Attorney 1036 11th Street Huntsville TX 77340 48.6 miles from 77801 936-435-2441

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.