77802 District Attorney Records Search

See 77802 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Brazos County District Attorney 300 East 26th Street Bryan TX 77803 3.0 miles from 77802 979-361-4320

Grimes County District Attorneys 1022 Texas 90 Anderson TX 77830 23.2 miles from 77802 936-873-4484

Burleson County District Atty 100 West Buck Street Caldwell TX 77836 23.8 miles from 77802 979-567-2350

Robertson County District Attorney PO Box 409 Franklin TX 77856 27.0 miles from 77802

Madison County Criminal Da 101 West Main Street Madisonville TX 77864 31.3 miles from 77802 936-348-7049

Washington County District Attorney 110 South Park Street Brenham TX 77833 34.4 miles from 77802 979-277-6247

Milam County District Attorney 204 North Central Avenue Cameron TX 76520 41.0 miles from 77802 254-697-7013

Waller County District Attorney 846 6th Street Hempstead TX 77445 41.7 miles from 77802 979-826-7718

Leon County District Attorney 155 North Cass Street Centerville TX 75833 46.1 miles from 77802 903-536-7161

Walker County District Attorney 1036 11th Street Huntsville TX 77340 46.1 miles from 77802 936-435-2441

Austin County District Attorney 1 West Main Street Bellville TX 77418 49.3 miles from 77802 979-865-5933

Lee County District Attorney 200 South Main Street Giddings TX 78942 49.4 miles from 77802 979-542-3233

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.