80468 District Attorney Records Search

See 80468 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Grand County District Attorney PO Box 192 Hot Sulphur Springs CO 80451 8.6 miles from 80468 970-725-3357

Clear Creek County District Attorney PO Box 2000 Georgetown CO 80444 27.8 miles from 80468 303-679-2316

Summit County District Attorney 1760 Airport Road Breckenridge CO 80424 31.0 miles from 80468 970-453-2327

Gilpin County District Attorney 2960 Dory Hill Road Black Hawk CO 80422 34.8 miles from 80468

Eagle County District Attorney 955 Chambers Avenue Eagle CO 81631 41.9 miles from 80468 970-328-6947

Boulder County District Attorney Office 1777 6th Street Boulder CO 80302 44.4 miles from 80468 303-441-3700

Lake County District Attorney PO Box 55 Leadville CO 80461 49.6 miles from 80468 719-293-8100

Park County District Attorney 310 4th Street Fairplay CO 80440 50.5 miles from 80468 719-836-2080

Jefferson County District Attorney 500 Jefferson County Parkway Golden CO 80401 51.0 miles from 80468 303-271-6800

Routt County District Attorney 1955 Shield Drive Steamboat Springs CO 80487 54.3 miles from 80468 970-879-5020

Jackson County District Attorney PO Box 308 Walden CO 80480 54.5 miles from 80468 970-723-4363

Broomfield County District Attorney 1 Descombes Drive Broomfield CO 80020 55.9 miles from 80468 720-887-2199

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.