95831 District Attorney Records Search

See 95831 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Sacramento County District Attorney 901 G Street Sacramento CA 95814 6.5 miles from 95831 916-874-6218

Yolo County District Attorney 301 2nd Street Woodland CA 95695 18.3 miles from 95831 530-666-8180

Placer County District Attorney 10810 Justice Center Drive Rocklin CA 95765 24.8 miles from 95831 916-543-8000

Solano County District Attorney 675 Texas Street Fairfield CA 94533 32.5 miles from 95831 707-784-6800

San Joaquin County District Attorney 222 East Weber Avenue Stockton CA 95202 39.6 miles from 95831 209-468-2400

Amador County District Atty 708 Court Street Jackson CA 95642 42.3 miles from 95831 209-223-6444

El Dorado County District Attorney 515 Main Street Placerville CA 95667 42.7 miles from 95831 530-621-6472

Napa County District Attorney 931 Parkway Mall Napa CA 94559 43.2 miles from 95831 707-253-4211

Sutter County District Attorney 446 2nd Street Yuba CA 95991 44.5 miles from 95831 530-822-7330

Yuba County District Attorney 215 5th Street Marysville CA 95901 44.8 miles from 95831 530-749-7770

Contra Costa County District Attorney 900 Ward Street Martinez CA 94553 46.5 miles from 95831 925-957-2200

Calaveras County District Attorney 891 Mountain Ranch Road San Andreas CA 95249 51.1 miles from 95831 209-754-6330

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.