Dresden District Attorney Records Search

See Dresden KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Decatur County District Attorney 120 East Hall Street Oberlin KS 67749 14.8 miles from Dresden 785-475-8104

Sheridan County District Attorney PO Box 753 Hoxie KS 67740 18.4 miles from Dresden 785-675-3771

Norton County District Attorney PO Box 70 Norton KS 67654 31.7 miles from Dresden 785-877-5143

Graham County District Attorney 410 North Pomeroy Avenue Hill KS 67642 35.4 miles from Dresden 785-421-5424

Rawlins County District Attorney 607 Main Street Atwood KS 67730 35.4 miles from Dresden 785-626-3221

Thomas County Attorney 300 North Court Avenue Colby KS 67701 36.7 miles from Dresden 785-460-4580

Gove County Attorney 317 Main Street Quinter KS 67752 39.4 miles from Dresden 785-754-2425

Logan County District Attorney 710 West 2nd Street Oakley KS 67748 41.6 miles from Dresden 785-671-8936

Red Willow County District Attorney 502 Norris Avenue McCook NE 69001 41.6 miles from Dresden 308-345-7905

Furnas County District Attorney 620 Patterson Street Cambridge NE 69022 47.6 miles from Dresden 308-697-4949

Hitchcock County District Attorney PO Box 367 Trenton NE 69044 49.5 miles from Dresden 308-334-5616

Trego County District Attorney 216 North Main Street WaKeeney KS 67672 50.1 miles from Dresden 785-743-5458

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.