East Palatka District Attorney Records Search

See East Palatka FL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Putnam County State Attorney 410 Saint Johns Avenue Palatka FL 32177 2.2 miles from East Palatka 386-329-0259

Flagler County State Attorney 1769 East Moody Boulevard Bunnell FL 32110 24.3 miles from East Palatka 386-313-4300

Clay County State Attorney 825 North Orange Avenue Green Cove Springs FL 32043 25.0 miles from East Palatka 904-269-6319

State Attorney 4010 Lewis Speedway St. Augustine FL 32084 25.4 miles from East Palatka 904-209-1620

State Attorney 945 North Temple Avenue Starke FL 32091 37.2 miles from East Palatka 904-966-6208

State Attorney 120 West University Avenue Gainesville FL 32601 43.8 miles from East Palatka 352-374-3670

Marion County State Attorney 110 Northwest 1st Avenue Ocala FL 34475 45.6 miles from East Palatka 352-671-5800

Volusia County State Attorney 251 North Ridgewood Avenue Daytona Beach FL 32114 45.7 miles from East Palatka 386-239-7710

Duval County State Attorney 220 East Bay Street Jacksonville FL 32202 46.8 miles from East Palatka 904-630-2400

Union County State Attorney 103 North Lake Avenue Lake Butler FL 32054 51.4 miles from East Palatka 386-496-2832

Baker County State Attorney 339 East Macclenny Avenue Macclenny FL 32063 53.8 miles from East Palatka 904-259-3137

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.