Fairdealing District Attorney Records Search

See Fairdealing MO district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Ripley County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court House Square Doniphan MO 63935 12.8 miles from Fairdealing 573-996-2138

Butler County Prosecuting Attorney 106 South 2nd Street Poplar Bluff MO 63901 13.4 miles from Fairdealing 573-686-8060

Carter County Prosecuting Attorney 504 Main Street Van Buren MO 63965 32.4 miles from Fairdealing 573-323-8480

Wayne County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 533 Greenville MO 63944 33.3 miles from Fairdealing 573-224-5600

Randolph County Prosecuting Attorney 107 West Broadway Street Pocahontas AR 72455 34.4 miles from Fairdealing 870-647-2701

Stoddard County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 140 Bloomfield MO 63825 40.3 miles from Fairdealing 573-568-4640

Greene County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 856 Paragould AR 72451 42.5 miles from Fairdealing 870-239-7508

Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 864 Kennett MO 63857 42.6 miles from Fairdealing 573-888-6676

Oregon County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 393 Alton MO 65606 43.7 miles from Fairdealing 417-778-7616

Lawrence County Prosecuting Attorney 315 West Main Street Walnut Ridge AR 72476 45.4 miles from Fairdealing 870-878-6808

Shannon County Prosecting Attorney 113 Main Street Eminence MO 65466 53.4 miles from Fairdealing 573-226-3714

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.