Haviland District Attorney Records Search

See Haviland KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Kiowa County Attorney 211 East Florida Avenue Greensburg KS 67054 10.2 miles from Haviland 620-723-2721

Pratt County Attorney 300 South Ninnescah Street Pratt KS 67124 20.2 miles from Haviland 620-672-7271

Edwards County District Attorney PO Box 232 Kinsley KS 67547 26.9 miles from Haviland 620-659-3002

Comanche County District Attorney PO Box 722 Coldwater KS 67029 27.0 miles from Haviland 620-582-2315

Stafford County District Attorney PO Box 365 St. John KS 67576 32.4 miles from Haviland 620-549-3296

Barber County District Attorney 118 East Washington Avenue Medicine Lodge KS 67104 37.1 miles from Haviland 620-886-5646

Pawnee County Attorney 715 Broadway Street Larned KS 67550 38.9 miles from Haviland 620-285-2139

Clark County District Attorney PO Box 790 Ashland KS 67831 47.1 miles from Haviland 620-635-2131

Hodgeman County District Attorney PO Box 187 Jetmore KS 67854 49.4 miles from Haviland 620-285-7446

Ford County District Attorney PO Box 197 Dodge KS 67801 50.9 miles from Haviland 620-227-4510

Kingman County District Attorney PO Box 495 Kingman KS 67068 54.2 miles from Haviland 620-532-3044

Barton County District Attorney 1400 Main Street Great Bend KS 67530 54.9 miles from Haviland 620-793-1856

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.