Henlopen Acres District Attorney Records Search

See Henlopen Acres DE district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Sussex County District Attorney PO Box 589 Georgetown DE 19947 16.5 miles from Henlopen Acres

Cape May County Prosecuting Attorney 4 Moore Road Cape May Court House NJ 08210 30.3 miles from Henlopen Acres 609-465-1135

Wicomico County State Attorney PO Box 1006 Salisbury MD 21803 36.3 miles from Henlopen Acres 410-548-4880

Kent County District Attorney 102 West Water Street Dover DE 19904 37.9 miles from Henlopen Acres 302-739-4211

Worcester County State Attorney 106 Franklin Street Snow Hill MD 21863 41.5 miles from Henlopen Acres 410-632-2177

Caroline County State Attorney 109 Market Street Denton MD 21629 41.8 miles from Henlopen Acres 410-479-0255

Somerset County State Attorney 30500 Prince William Street Princess Anne MD 21853 48.8 miles from Henlopen Acres 410-651-3333

Cumberland County Prosecuting Attorney 43 Fayette Street Bridgeton NJ 08302 49.2 miles from Henlopen Acres 856-453-0486

Talbot County State Attorney 1 Court Street Easton MD 21601 53.6 miles from Henlopen Acres 410-770-8060

Atlantic County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 2002 Mays Landing NJ 08330 53.9 miles from Henlopen Acres 609-909-7800

State Attorney 315 High Street Cambridge MD 21613 54.6 miles from Henlopen Acres 410-228-3611

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.