Hillsborough County Bail Bonds Records Search

Search for Hillsborough County, FL bail bonds and search free public bail bonds records. Bail bondsman, agents, hotlines, and bonding companies provide services which help individuals get out of jail by postings bonds and surety services.

List of Hillsborough County Bail Bonds

123 Presto Bail Bonds 2705 North 22nd Street Tampa FL 33605 813-248-9300

A Arcos Bail Bonds 1904 Orient Road Tampa FL 33619 813-229-8629

A Bail Bondsman 112 N Delaware Ave Tampa FL 33606 813-229-3278

A Bond 4 U 1718 East 7th Avenue Tampa FL 33605 813-241-4355

A Plus Bail Bonds 101 American Center Place Tampa FL 33619 813-623-6658

A Quick Escape Bail Bonds 2512 Orient Rd Tampa FL 33619 813-600-5313

A Step Ahead Bail Bonds 4701 East Busch Boulevard Tampa FL 33617 813-985-4100

A1 Bail Bonds 1954 W Main St Tampa FL 33607 813-951-1453

AArons Bail Bonds 2501 Orient Rd Tampa FL 33619 813-626-1901

Abes Bail Bonds 4310 W Beach Park Dr Tampa FL 33609 813-229-1313

Al Arenal Bail Bonds 4509 Orient Road Suite A Tampa FL 33610 813-630-9119

All Out American Bail Bonds 4410 Orient Rd Tampa FL 33610 813-621-9999

Als American Bail Bonds 334 S Hyde Park Ave Tampa FL 33602 813-443-5710

Als American Bail Bonds 1001 E Baker St Plant FL 33563 813-704-6937

Amos Bail Bonds 308 East Waters Avenue Tampa FL 33604 813-933-0444

Amy Bishop Bail Bonds 9010 North 40th Street Tampa FL 33604 813-984-0000

Anthony Burke Bail Bonds 4406 Melton Ave Tampa FL 33614 813-874-5909

Arcos Armando Bail Bonds 1904 Orient Road Tampa FL 33619 813-664-1110

Asap Bail Bonds 1900 Orient Rd Tampa FL 33619 813-597-0001

B & B Bonds 2501 North Orient Road Suite B Tampa FL 33619 813-275-1900

Bail Bonds Byran Tunnell 108 N Pinewood Ave Brandon FL 33510 813-661-1111

Bail Bonds Roche 1906 Orient Rd Tampa FL 33619 813-623-3355

Bail Bonds Roche Bailey A Adekne Vkrco 1211 Dalzie Dr Valrico FL 33594 813-689-6905

Bail Bonds Roche Bailey A Amye 1651 W Snow Ave Tampa FL 33606 813-251-4175

Bail Bonds Roche Bailey A Arthur Lee 3409 E 21st Ave Tampa FL 33605 813-248-6491

Bail Bonds Roche Bailey A Babette And David 7915 W Pocahontas Ave Tampa FL 33615 813-889-9708

Bail Bonds Roche Balles Charles 6314 Brandon Circle Riverview FL 33578 813-671-3416

Best Bail Bonds Of Fla 5118 North 56th Street Tampa FL 33610 813-621-4888

Big Johns Bail Bonds 2100 Orient Road Tampa FL 33619 813-628-4963

Big Johns Bail Bonds 6344 Cottonwood Lane Apollo Beach FL 33572 813-645-2193

Blanding Bail Bonds 3800 N Nebraska Ave Tampa FL 33603 813-228-7354

Bridgetts Bail Bonds 2604 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609 813-873-2200

Bulldog Bail Bonds 4326 West El Prado Boulevard Tampa FL 33629 813-805-2245

Callahan Bail Bonds 2602 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609 813-229-8662

Charles Russell Bail Bonds 3414 East 7th Avenue Tampa FL 33605 813-248-9229

Dawson Bail Bonds 3224 Florida 60 Valrico FL 33594 813-490-2743

Dye Bail Bonds 1340 Orient Rd Tampa FL 33619 813-635-0189

Elizabeth Randolph Bail Bonds 2700 N MacDill Ave Tampa FL 33607 813-876-0125

Ferlita Estes Bail Bonds 1416 West Kennedy Boulevard Tampa FL 33606 813-248-1269

First Choice Bail Bonds 5005 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33619 813-664-0404

Fisher Bail Bonds 2506 Orient Rd Tampa FL 33619 813-626-9648

Frances Bail Bonds 6107 Memorial Hwy Tampa FL 33615 813-229-8999

Frances Bail Bonds 1635 Land O' Lakes Boulevard Lutz FL 33549 727-372-7272

Frank Cueto Bail Bonds 3055 West Hillsborough Avenue Tampa FL 33614 813-221-2245

Frank Cueto Jr Bail Bonds 3055 West Hillsborough Avenue Tampa FL 33614 813-873-0073

Freedom Bail Bonds 609 W De Leon St Tampa FL 33606 813-254-2245

Georges Bail Bonds 9403 N 14th St Tampa FL 33612 813-832-3635

Gibsonton Bail Bonds 6136 Lewis Avenue Gibsonton FL 33534 813-672-3000

Hallback Bail Bonds 408 West Renfro Street Plant FL 33563 813-754-6148

Halls Bonding Service 504 E Baker St Ste 2 Plant FL 33563 813-752-1239

Find Hillsborough County Bail Bond Records

Hillsborough County Bail bonds contain important information, including the defendant's name, the criminal charge, and the amount of the bail in Hillsborough County, FL. Bail bonds are filed with the Hillsborough County Criminal Court and are available to the public through Hillsborough County Court records. These records may also be available from Hillsborough County Bail Companies; however, these records may be confidential and only available to the bonded individual.

Hillsborough County Criminal Records

When a bail bond is issued, the Hillsborough County Court setting bail issues a bail ticket to the Hillsborough County Police Department, or to the Hillsborough County jail or prison holding the defendant. Bail records can thus be found in Hillsborough County Court records, as well as in records maintained by the Hillsborough County Police, jail, or prison. Criminal bail records may also be obtained from the Clerk's Office in Hillsborough County.

Hillsborough County Court Records

The best way to locate a bail bond is to perform a Hillsborough County court records search. If you know the defendant's name and the court handing the defendant's case, you can use the online tools available on this site to find the individual's court record. The Hillsborough County Court record will contain information on the bail, including the amount and whether the defendant appeared in court or defaulted on the bail.

Hillsborough County Jail Records

Hillsborough County jails and prisons also have records of the bail tickets they have received. Hillsborough County may provide online access to Hillsborough County jail and prison records, which will list the defendant's bond amount. You may also be able to contact the law enforcement office directly for information on a bail bond.

Contact Hillsborough County Government Offices

Online databases can provide Hillsborough County bail bond information. The Hillsborough County prison system and Hillsborough County Clerk's office may maintain a database for bail bond information. If you know the defendant's name, you can determine the amount of the bail and the criminal charge. For records not available online, you may need to call, email or visit the Hillsborough County Police Department, Hillsborough County Criminal Court, or Hillsborough County jails or prison handling the case. Public Hillsborough County bail records may also be available from the Florida Bail Bonds Agent that provided the bond.