Irwin District Attorney Records Search

See Irwin SC district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Chester County Solicitor 105 Main Street Chester SC 29706 22.2 miles from Irwin 803-581-8190

Union County District Attorney PO Box 1065 Monroe NC 28111 25.9 miles from Irwin 704-698-3110

York County Solicitor 1675 York Highway York SC 29745 29.2 miles from Irwin

Kershaw County Solicitor 1121 Broad Street Camden SC 29020 33.2 miles from Irwin 803-425-7672

Mecklenburg County District Attorney 700 East Trade Street Charlotte NC 28202 36.5 miles from Irwin 704-686-0700

Chesterfield County Solicitor 137 Main Street Chesterfield SC 29709 41.8 miles from Irwin 843-623-3265

District Attorney 325 South Marietta Street Gastonia NC 28052 44.1 miles from Irwin 704-852-3113

Union County Solicitor PO Box 60 Union SC 29379 45.6 miles from Irwin 864-429-1639

Anson County District Attorney PO Box 761 Wadesboro NC 28170 46.3 miles from Irwin 704-994-3810

Richland County Solicitor 1701 Main Street Columbia SC 29201 49.0 miles from Irwin 803-576-1800

Cabarrus County District Attorney PO Box 70 Concord NC 28026 49.4 miles from Irwin 704-262-5510

Newberry County Solicitor PO Box 156 Newberry SC 29108 52.7 miles from Irwin 803-321-1415

Cherokee County Solicitor 122 Administrative Drive Gaffney SC 29340 53.5 miles from Irwin 864-487-2576

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.