Garfield County Juvenile

See Garfield County Juvenile location, address, and phone number, and public records search. Jails and prisons are correctional institutions which hold individuals who have been arrested, convicted of a misdemeanor, sentenced to prison, or incarcerated for a felony.

Garfield County Juvenile
819 Failing Drive, Enid, Oklahoma, 73701
(580) 234-3347

Jails & Prisons Nearby

Jails & Prisons
Garfield County Detention Center
Grant County Jail
Major County Jail
Noble County Jail
Kingfisher County Jail
Alfalfa County Jail & Sheriff
Logan County Jail

Map and Directions to Garfield County Juvenile