Kenly District Attorney Records Search

See Kenly NC district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Wayne County District Attorney 224 East Walnut Street Goldsboro NC 27530 16.8 miles from Kenly 919-722-6200

Greene County District Attorney 229 Kingold Boulevard Snow Hill NC 28580 26.9 miles from Kenly

Wake County District Attorney PO Box 31 Raleigh NC 27602 33.0 miles from Kenly 919-792-5000

Franklin County District Attorney 102 South Main Street Louisburg NC 27549 35.9 miles from Kenly 919-497-4290

District Attorney 130 South Queen Street Kinston NC 28501 38.7 miles from Kenly 252-520-5400

Harnett County District Attorney 301 West Cornelius Harnett Boulevard Lillington NC 27546 40.3 miles from Kenly 910-814-4500

Pitt County District Attorney PO Box 8185 Greenville NC 27835 42.3 miles from Kenly 252-695-7200

Sampson County District Attorney 201 East Main Street Clinton NC 28328 42.9 miles from Kenly 910-596-6610

Duplin County District Attorney PO Box 719 Kenansville NC 28349 45.1 miles from Kenly 910-275-7010

Durham County District Attorney 510 South Dillard Street Durham NC 27701 51.2 miles from Kenly 919-808-3010

Vance County District Attorney 156 Church Street Henderson NC 27536 52.7 miles from Kenly 252-430-5161

Granville County District Attorney 101 Main Street Oxford NC 27565 55.6 miles from Kenly 919-690-4860

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.