Knoxville District Attorney Records Search

See Knoxville AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 215 West Main Street Clarksville AR 72830 8.7 miles from Knoxville 479-754-6486

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 14.5 miles from Knoxville 479-968-8600

Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney 211 West Commercial Street Ozark AR 72949 27.2 miles from Knoxville 479-468-4191

Logan County Prosecuting Attorney 366 North Broadway Avenue Booneville AR 72927 35.6 miles from Knoxville 479-675-3811

Conway County Prosecuting Attorney 117 South Moose Street Morrilton AR 72110 38.2 miles from Knoxville 501-354-1193

Perry County Prosecuting Attorney 310 West Main Street Perryville AR 72126 40.7 miles from Knoxville 501-889-5128

Newton County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court Street Jasper AR 72641 44.7 miles from Knoxville 870-446-2633

Scott County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West 1st Waldron AR 72958 52.9 miles from Knoxville 479-928-5552

Van Buren County Prosecuting Attorney 193 Court Street Clinton AR 72031 53.0 miles from Knoxville 501-745-2468

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 626 Huntsville AR 72740 53.7 miles from Knoxville 479-738-1900

Faulkner County Prosecuting Attorney 609 Locust Street Conway AR 72034 55.7 miles from Knoxville 501-450-4927

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.