Kosse District Attorney Records Search

See Kosse TX district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Falls County District Attorney PO Box 413 Marlin TX 76661 15.6 miles from Kosse 254-883-1416

Limestone County District Attorney 200 West State Street Groesbeck TX 76642 15.9 miles from Kosse 254-729-3814

Robertson County District Attorney PO Box 409 Franklin TX 77856 21.2 miles from Kosse

Mclennan County District Attorney 219 North 6th Street Waco TX 76701 34.4 miles from Kosse 254-757-5084

Milam County District Attorney 204 North Central Avenue Cameron TX 76520 37.6 miles from Kosse 254-697-7013

Leon County District Attorney 155 North Cass Street Centerville TX 75833 38.7 miles from Kosse 903-536-7161

Freestone County District Attorney 118 East Commerce Street Fairfield TX 75840 40.0 miles from Kosse 903-389-3977

Brazos County District Attorney 300 East 26th Street Bryan TX 77803 46.4 miles from Kosse 979-361-4320

Madison County Criminal Da 101 West Main Street Madisonville TX 77864 49.0 miles from Kosse 936-348-7049

Bell County District Attorney PO Box 540 Belton TX 76513 53.0 miles from Kosse 254-933-5215

Burleson County District Atty 100 West Buck Street Caldwell TX 77836 53.7 miles from Kosse 979-567-2350

Navarro County Criminal Atty 300 West 3rd Avenue Corsicana TX 75110 55.3 miles from Kosse 903-654-3045

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.