Lamar District Attorney Records Search

See Lamar SC district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Darlington County Solicitor 1 Public Square Darlington SC 29532 14.4 miles from Lamar 843-398-4300

Florence County Solicitor 180 North Irby Street Florence SC 29501 17.1 miles from Lamar 843-665-3091

Kershaw County Solicitor 1121 Broad Street Camden SC 29020 31.5 miles from Lamar 803-425-7672

Marion County Solicitor 100 East Court Street Marion SC 29571 38.0 miles from Lamar 843-431-5040

Marlboro County Solicitor PO Box 616 Bennettsville SC 29512 38.4 miles from Lamar 843-479-6516

Chesterfield County Solicitor 137 Main Street Chesterfield SC 29709 39.1 miles from Lamar 843-623-3265

Dillon County Solicitor 401 West Main Street Dillon SC 29536 42.9 miles from Lamar 843-774-1448

Scotland County District Attorney PO Box 769 Laurinburg NC 28353 52.9 miles from Lamar 910-266-4500

Calhoun County Solicitor 120 Mill Street St. Matthews SC 29135 53.9 miles from Lamar 803-874-1978

Anson County District Attorney PO Box 761 Wadesboro NC 28170 54.9 miles from Lamar 704-994-3810

Search Lamar SC Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.