Langston District Attorney Records Search

See Langston OK district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Logan County District Attorney 301 East Harrison Avenue Guthrie OK 73044 9.9 miles from Langston 405-282-0655

Payne County District Attorney 606 South Husband Street Stillwater OK 74074 16.8 miles from Langston 405-372-4883

Noble County District Attorney 300 Courthouse Drive Perry OK 73077 24.4 miles from Langston 580-336-4044

Lincoln County District Attorney 811 Manvel Avenue Chandler OK 74834 26.6 miles from Langston 405-258-1674

Oklahoma County District Attorney 321 Robert S Kerr Avenue Oklahoma OK 73102 35.2 miles from Langston 405-713-1600

Pawnee County District Attorney 500 Harrison Street Pawnee OK 74058 37.9 miles from Langston 918-762-2555

Kingfisher County District Attorney 101 South Main Street Kingfisher OK 73750 37.9 miles from Langston 405-375-3893

Pottawatomie County District Attorney 331 North Broadway Avenue Shawnee OK 74801 45.8 miles from Langston 405-275-6800

Garfield County District Attorney 114 West Broadway Avenue Enid OK 73701 47.0 miles from Langston 580-233-1311

Canadian County District Attorney 303 North Choctaw Avenue El Reno OK 73036 47.7 miles from Langston 405-262-0177

Cleveland County District Attorney 201 South Jones Avenue Norman OK 73069 50.4 miles from Langston 405-321-8268

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.