Littleville District Attorney Records Search

See Littleville AL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 1028 Russellville AL 35653 7.0 miles from Littleville 256-332-8870

Colbert County District Attorney 107 East 5th Street Tuscumbia AL 35674 9.7 miles from Littleville 256-314-4551

Lauderdale County District Attorney PO Box 914 Florence AL 35631 16.3 miles from Littleville 256-764-6351

Lawrence County District Atty 14345 Court Street Moulton AL 35650 23.0 miles from Littleville 256-974-2446

Winston County District Attorney 11 Blake Dr Hamilton AL 35553 35.9 miles from Littleville 205-921-7403

Marion County District Attorney 132 Military Street South Hamilton AL 35570 36.2 miles from Littleville 205-921-7403

Morgan County District Attorney PO Box 1727 Decatur AL 35602 38.6 miles from Littleville 256-351-4610

Limestone County District Attorney 104 E Washington St Ste A & B Athens AL 35611 42.8 miles from Littleville 256-233-6416

Giles County District Attorney 252 North Military Street Lawrenceburg TN 38464 48.7 miles from Littleville 931-762-7777

Adams County District Attorney 706 Cruise Street Corinth MS 38834 53.5 miles from Littleville 662-287-2486

Cullman County District Attorney 500 2nd Avenue Southwest Cullman AL 35055 55.6 miles from Littleville 256-736-2800

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.