Louisville District Attorney Records Search

See Louisville TN district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Blount County District Attorney 942 East Lamar Alexander Parkway Maryville TN 37804 7.1 miles from Louisville 865-273-5600

Knox County District Attorney 400 Main Street West Knoxville TN 37902 12.2 miles from Louisville 865-215-2515

Anderson District Attorney 101 South Main Street Clinton TN 37716 19.7 miles from Louisville 865-457-5640

Loudon County District Attorney 1008 Bradford Way Kingston TN 37763 26.4 miles from Louisville 865-376-2145

Cocke County District Attorney 125 Court Avenue Sevierville TN 37862 27.4 miles from Louisville 865-429-7021

Graham County District Attorney 12 North Main Street Robbinsville NC 28771 37.2 miles from Louisville 828-479-7010

Swain County District Attorney 1666 Betts Branch Road Bryson City NC 28713 43.5 miles from Louisville 828-488-8723

Campbell County District Attorney 575 Scott High Drive Huntsville TN 37756 48.4 miles from Louisville 423-663-2544

Cherokee County District Attorney 75 Peachtree Street Murphy NC 28906 50.8 miles from Louisville 828-837-7818

Clay County District Attorney 33 Main Street Hayesville NC 28904 55.3 miles from Louisville 828-389-1630

Jackson County District Attorney 401 Grindstaff Cove Road Sylva NC 28779 55.6 miles from Louisville 828-631-6410

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.