Marshfield District Attorney Records Search

See Marshfield VT district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Washington County State Attorney 255 North Main Street Barre VT 05641 13.1 miles from Marshfield 802-479-4220

State Attorney 1153 Main Street St. Johnsbury VT 05819 16.8 miles from Marshfield 802-748-6657

Lamoille County State Attorney PO Box 38 Hyde Park VT 05655 21.2 miles from Marshfield 802-888-7945

Grafton County District Attorney 3785 Dartmouth College Highway North Haverhill NH 03774 22.4 miles from Marshfield 603-787-6968

State Attorney 30 Upper Village Road Chelsea VT 05038 24.7 miles from Marshfield 802-685-3036

Essex County State Attorney PO Box 226 Orleans VT 05860 32.3 miles from Marshfield 802-754-2880

Coos County District Attorney 55 School Street Lancaster NH 03584 39.5 miles from Marshfield 603-788-5559

Orleans County State Attorney 217 Main Street Newport VT 05855 40.8 miles from Marshfield 802-334-2037

Chittenden County State Attorney 32 Cherry Street Burlington VT 05401 43.7 miles from Marshfield 802-863-2865

Addison County State Attorney 93 Court Street Middlebury VT 05753 46.8 miles from Marshfield 802-388-7951

Franklin County State Attorney 5 Lemnah Drive St. Albans VT 05478 47.9 miles from Marshfield 802-524-7920

State Attorney 5 South Main Street Hartford VT 05001 48.7 miles from Marshfield 802-295-8870

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.