Maud District Attorney Records Search

See Maud OK district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Pottawatomie County District Attorney 331 North Broadway Avenue Shawnee OK 74801 15.9 miles from Maud 405-275-6800

Seminole District Attorney 120 South Wewoka Avenue Wewoka OK 74884 16.3 miles from Maud 405-257-3368

Hughes County District Attorney PO Box 350 Holdenville OK 74848 21.6 miles from Maud 405-379-5450

Pontotoc County District Attorney PO Box 146 Ada OK 74821 26.0 miles from Maud 580-332-0341

Okfuskee County District Attorney 209 North 3rd Street Okemah OK 74859 33.8 miles from Maud 918-623-1411

Mcclain County District Attorney 121 North 2nd Avenue Purcell OK 73080 34.0 miles from Maud 405-527-6574

Garvin County District Attorney 201 West Grant Avenue Pauls Valley OK 73075 37.0 miles from Maud 405-238-7368

Cleveland County District Attorney 201 South Jones Avenue Norman OK 73069 37.9 miles from Maud 405-321-8268

Lincoln County District Attorney 811 Manvel Avenue Chandler OK 74834 39.7 miles from Maud 405-258-1674

Murray County District Attorney 1001 West Wyandotte Avenue Sulphur OK 73086 44.9 miles from Maud 580-622-5417

Oklahoma County District Attorney 321 Robert S Kerr Avenue Oklahoma OK 73102 47.8 miles from Maud 405-713-1600

Coal County District Attorney 4 North Main Street Coalgate OK 74538 52.0 miles from Maud 580-927-2077

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.