Merrillan District Attorney Records Search

See Merrillan WI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Jackson County District Attorney 307 Main Street Black River Falls WI 54615 11.3 miles from Merrillan 715-284-7600

Clark County District Attorney 517 Court Street Neillsville WI 54456 14.0 miles from Merrillan 715-743-5287

Trempealeau County District Attorney 36245 Main Street Whitehall WI 54773 24.5 miles from Merrillan 715-538-4924

Monroe County District Attorney 112 South Court Street Sparta WI 54656 35.0 miles from Merrillan 608-269-8919

Eau Claire County District Attorney 721 Oxford Avenue Eau Claire WI 54703 41.1 miles from Merrillan 715-831-5818

Chippewa County District Attorney 711 North Bridge Street Chippewa Falls WI 54729 43.7 miles from Merrillan 715-726-7748

Winona County District Attorney 171 West 3rd Street Winona MN 55987 48.4 miles from Merrillan 507-457-6310

La Crosse County District Attorney 333 Vine Street La Crosse WI 54601 48.5 miles from Merrillan 608-789-4853

Wood County District Attorney 400 Market Street Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494 50.2 miles from Merrillan 715-421-8426

Taylor County District Attorney 224 South 2nd Street Medford WI 54451 53.2 miles from Merrillan 715-748-1454

Buffalo County District Attorney 317 South 2nd Street Alma WI 54610 54.0 miles from Merrillan 608-685-4237

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.