Mooreton District Attorney Records Search

See Mooreton ND district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

State's Attorney 413 3rd Avenue North Wahpeton ND 58075 12.9 miles from Mooreton 701-642-7766

Wilkin County District Attorney 420 Nebraska Avenue Breckenridge MN 56520 13.7 miles from Mooreton 218-643-8950

Storey County District Attorney PO Box 867 Wheaton MN 56296 36.8 miles from Mooreton 320-422-7795

Traverse County District Attorney PO Box 87 Wheaton MN 56296 36.8 miles from Mooreton 320-422-7795

Sargent County State Attorney PO Box 125 Forman ND 58032 38.2 miles from Mooreton 701-724-3888

Otter Tail County District Attorney 121 West Junius Avenue Fergus Falls MN 56537 38.3 miles from Mooreton 218-998-8400

Ransom County State Attorney PO Box 391 Lisbon ND 58054 40.3 miles from Mooreton 701-683-4123

Cass County State Attorney PO Box 2806 Fargo ND 58108 41.3 miles from Mooreton 701-241-5850

Roberts County District Attorney 414 3rd Avenue East Sisseton SD 57262 42.6 miles from Mooreton 605-698-7071

Clay County District Attorney 807 11th Street North Moorhead MN 56560 42.9 miles from Mooreton 218-299-5035

Grant County District Attorney 18 Division Street Elbow Lake MN 56531 47.0 miles from Mooreton 218-685-5353

Marshall County District Attorney PO Box 107 Britton SD 57430 53.4 miles from Mooreton 605-448-2775

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.