New Albany District Attorney Records Search

See New Albany KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Wilson County District Attorney 615 Madison Street Fredonia KS 66736 6.4 miles from New Albany 620-378-4115

Elk County District Attorney PO Box 306 Howard KS 67349 19.2 miles from New Albany 620-374-3507

Woodson County District Attorney 105 West Rutledge Street Yates Center KS 66783 24.4 miles from New Albany 620-625-8615

Greenwood County District Attorney 311 North Main Street Eureka KS 67045 26.2 miles from New Albany 620-583-8171

Neosho County District Attorney PO Box 889 Chanute KS 66720 26.9 miles from New Albany 620-431-5750

Montgomery County District Attorney 300 East Main Street Independence KS 67301 27.0 miles from New Albany 620-331-1020

Chautauqua County District Attorney 215 North Chautauqua Street Sedan KS 67361 33.4 miles from New Albany 620-725-5876

Allen County District Attorney 1 North Washington Street Iola KS 66749 38.0 miles from New Albany 620-365-1420

Labette County District Attorney 201 South Central Avenue Parsons KS 67357 40.1 miles from New Albany 620-421-6370

Coffey County District Attorney 110 South 6th Street Burlington KS 66839 44.5 miles from New Albany 620-364-5111

Butler County District Attorney 201 West Pine Avenue El Dorado KS 67042 52.9 miles from New Albany 316-321-6999

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.