North Granby District Attorney Records Search

See North Granby CT district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Hampden County District Attorney 50 State Street Springfield MA 01103 14.3 miles from North Granby 413-747-1000

Hartford County District Attorney 450 Main Street Hartford CT 06103 19.6 miles from North Granby 860-947-1101

Tolland County District Attorney 20 Park Street Vernon CT 06066 22.7 miles from North Granby 860-875-0777

Hampshire County District Attorney 1 Gleason Plaza Northampton MA 01060 23.6 miles from North Granby 413-586-9225

Litchfield County District Attorney PO Box 325 Litchfield CT 06759 25.8 miles from North Granby 860-567-0871

Middlesex County District Attorney 1 Court Street Middletown CT 06457 33.0 miles from North Granby 860-343-6425

Berkshire County District Attorney 7 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201 36.6 miles from North Granby 413-443-5951

New Haven County District Attorney 157 Church Street New Haven CT 06510 49.2 miles from North Granby 203-821-3700

Columbia County District Attorney 325 Columbia Street Hudson NY 12534 51.2 miles from North Granby 518-828-3414

Windham County District Attorney 120 School Street Killingly CT 06239 51.6 miles from North Granby 860-779-8510

Greene County District Attorney 411 Main Street Catskill NY 12414 54.3 miles from North Granby 518-719-3590

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.