Oak Creek District Attorney Records Search

See Oak Creek WI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Milwaukee County District Attorney 821 West State Street Milwaukee WI 53233 11.3 miles from Oak Creek

Racine County District Attorney 730 Wisconsin Avenue Racine WI 53403 12.2 miles from Oak Creek 262-636-3346

Waukesha County District Attorney 515 West Moreland Boulevard Waukesha WI 53188 19.3 miles from Oak Creek 262-548-7933

Kenosha County District Attorney 912 56th Street Kenosha WI 53140 20.8 miles from Oak Creek 262-653-2411

Walworth County District Attorney 1800 County Road NN Elkhorn WI 53121 33.9 miles from Oak Creek 262-741-7198

Ozaukee County District Attorney 1201 South Spring Street Port Washington WI 53074 34.1 miles from Oak Creek 262-238-8365

Lake County State Attorney 18 North County Street Waukegan IL 60085 36.1 miles from Oak Creek 847-377-3000

Washington County District Attorney 432 East Washington Street West Bend WI 53095 40.3 miles from Oak Creek 262-335-4739

Mchenry County State Attorney 2200 North Seminary Avenue Woodstock IL 60098 46.3 miles from Oak Creek 815-334-4159

Jefferson County District Attorney 311 South Center Avenue Jefferson WI 53549 46.6 miles from Oak Creek 920-674-7127

Dodge County District Attorney 210 West Center Street Juneau WI 53039 54.6 miles from Oak Creek 920-386-3623

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.