Oregon District Attorney Records Search

See Oregon WI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Green County District Attorney 2841 6th Street Monroe WI 53566 25.0 miles from Oregon 608-328-9546

Rock County District Attorney 51 South Main Street Janesville WI 53545 25.1 miles from Oregon 608-757-5725

Jefferson County District Attorney 311 South Center Avenue Jefferson WI 53549 29.9 miles from Oregon 920-674-7127

Iowa County District Attorney 222 North Iowa Street Dodgeville WI 53533 37.6 miles from Oregon 608-935-7928

Lafayette County District Attorney 626 Main Street Darlington WI 53530 40.6 miles from Oregon 608-776-4808

Sawyer County District Attorney 515 Oak Street Baraboo WI 53913 41.7 miles from Oregon 608-355-3282

Columbia County District Attorney 400 De Witt Street Portage WI 53901 42.7 miles from Oregon 608-742-9606

Stephenson County State Attorney 15 North Galena Avenue Freeport IL 61032 44.9 miles from Oregon 815-235-8279

State Attorney 400 West State Street Rockford IL 61101 47.5 miles from Oregon 815-319-4700

Dodge County District Attorney 210 West Center Street Juneau WI 53039 47.9 miles from Oregon 920-386-3623

Walworth County District Attorney 1800 County Road NN Elkhorn WI 53121 48.6 miles from Oregon 262-741-7198

State Attorney 601 North Main Street Belvidere IL 61008 53.3 miles from Oregon 815-544-0868

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.