Pleasant Grove District Attorney Records Search

See Pleasant Grove CA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Placer County District Attorney 10810 Justice Center Drive Rocklin CA 95765 9.7 miles from Pleasant Grove 916-543-8000

Sacramento County District Attorney 901 G Street Sacramento CA 95814 16.6 miles from Pleasant Grove 916-874-6218

Yolo County District Attorney 301 2nd Street Woodland CA 95695 18.5 miles from Pleasant Grove 530-666-8180

Sutter County District Attorney 446 2nd Street Yuba CA 95991 22.5 miles from Pleasant Grove 530-822-7330

Yuba County District Attorney 215 5th Street Marysville CA 95901 22.6 miles from Pleasant Grove 530-749-7770

El Dorado County District Attorney 515 Main Street Placerville CA 95667 37.5 miles from Pleasant Grove 530-621-6472

Colusa County District Attorney 346 5th Street Colusa CA 95932 38.9 miles from Pleasant Grove 530-458-0545

Nevada County District Attorney 201 Commercial Street Nevada CA 95959 39.3 miles from Pleasant Grove 530-265-1301

Butte County District Attorney 25 County Center Drive Oroville CA 95965 48.9 miles from Pleasant Grove 530-538-7411

Solano County District Attorney 675 Texas Street Fairfield CA 94533 49.9 miles from Pleasant Grove 707-784-6800

Amador County District Atty 708 Court Street Jackson CA 95642 50.5 miles from Pleasant Grove 209-223-6444

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.