Pleasanton District Attorney Records Search

See Pleasanton CA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Santa Clara County District Attorney 70 West Hedding Street San Jose CA 95110 21.8 miles from Pleasanton 408-299-3099

Alameda County District Attorney 1225 Fallon Street Oakland CA 94612 22.8 miles from Pleasanton 510-272-6222

San Mateo County District Attorney 400 County Center Redwood CA 94063 22.8 miles from Pleasanton 650-363-4651

Contra Costa County District Attorney 900 Ward Street Martinez CA 94553 27.8 miles from Pleasanton 925-957-2200

San Francisco District Attorney 850 Bryant Street San Francisco CA 94103 29.5 miles from Pleasanton 415-553-1754

San Joaquin County District Attorney 222 East Weber Avenue Stockton CA 95202 37.9 miles from Pleasanton 209-468-2400

Solano County District Attorney 675 Texas Street Fairfield CA 94533 41.1 miles from Pleasanton 707-784-6800

Marin County District Attorney 3501 Civic Center Drive San Rafael CA 94903 42.2 miles from Pleasanton 415-499-6450

Santa Cruz County District Attorney 701 Ocean Street Santa Cruz CA 95060 48.3 miles from Pleasanton 831-454-2400

Stanislaus County District Attorney 832 12th Street Modesto CA 95354 48.4 miles from Pleasanton 209-525-5550

Napa County District Attorney 931 Parkway Mall Napa CA 94559 48.9 miles from Pleasanton 707-253-4211

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.