Pomaria District Attorney Records Search

See Pomaria SC district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Newberry County Solicitor PO Box 156 Newberry SC 29108 10.5 miles from Pomaria 803-321-1415

Richland County Solicitor 1701 Main Street Columbia SC 29201 28.2 miles from Pomaria 803-576-1800

Laurens County Solicitor PO Box 786 Clinton SC 29325 29.0 miles from Pomaria 864-833-1221

Chester County Solicitor 105 Main Street Chester SC 29706 32.3 miles from Pomaria 803-581-8190

Union County Solicitor PO Box 60 Union SC 29379 33.6 miles from Pomaria 864-429-1639

Greenwood County Solicitor PO Box 516 Greenwood SC 29648 42.4 miles from Pomaria 864-942-8800

Kershaw County Solicitor 1121 Broad Street Camden SC 29020 46.2 miles from Pomaria 803-425-7672

York County Solicitor 1675 York Highway York SC 29745 50.9 miles from Pomaria

Aiken County Solicitor 109 Park Avenue Southeast Aiken SC 29801 52.1 miles from Pomaria 803-642-1557

Abbeville County Solicitor PO Box 99 Abbeville SC 29620 55.2 miles from Pomaria 864-366-5312

Calhoun County Solicitor 120 Mill Street St. Matthews SC 29135 55.5 miles from Pomaria 803-874-1978

Spartanburg County Solicitor 180 Magnolia Street Spartanburg SC 29306 55.6 miles from Pomaria 864-596-2575

Mccormick County Solicitor 133 South Main Street McCormick SC 29835 55.8 miles from Pomaria 864-852-2195

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.