Raymond District Attorney Records Search

See Raymond KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Rice County District Attorney 101 West Commercial Street Lyons KS 67554 12.4 miles from Raymond 620-257-3081

Barton County District Attorney 1400 Main Street Great Bend KS 67530 19.9 miles from Raymond 620-793-1856

Stafford County District Attorney PO Box 365 St. John KS 67576 26.9 miles from Raymond 620-549-3296

Reno County District Attorney 206 West 1st Avenue Hutchinson KS 67501 30.2 miles from Raymond 620-694-2715

Ellsworth County District Attorney 210 North Kansas Avenue Ellsworth KS 67439 32.8 miles from Raymond 785-472-4244

Pawnee County Attorney 715 Broadway Street Larned KS 67550 37.7 miles from Raymond 620-285-2139

Mcpherson County District Attorney 122 West Marlin Street McPherson KS 67460 41.0 miles from Raymond 620-241-1027

Kingman County District Attorney PO Box 495 Kingman KS 67068 46.5 miles from Raymond 620-532-3044

Pratt County Attorney 300 South Ninnescah Street Pratt KS 67124 47.2 miles from Raymond 620-672-7271

Russell County District Attorney PO Box 876 Russell KS 67665 48.3 miles from Raymond 785-483-3119

Rush County District Attorney PO Box 387 La Crosse KS 67548 51.5 miles from Raymond 785-222-3736

Lincoln County District Attorney 216 East Lincoln Avenue Lincoln KS 67455 54.7 miles from Raymond 785-524-4380

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.