Snook District Attorney Records Search

See Snook TX district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Burleson County District Atty 100 West Buck Street Caldwell TX 77836 13.8 miles from Snook 979-567-2350

Brazos County District Attorney 300 East 26th Street Bryan TX 77803 14.0 miles from Snook 979-361-4320

Washington County District Attorney 110 South Park Street Brenham TX 77833 22.7 miles from Snook 979-277-6247

Grimes County District Attorneys 1022 Texas 90 Anderson TX 77830 28.6 miles from Snook 936-873-4484

Lee County District Attorney 200 South Main Street Giddings TX 78942 35.2 miles from Snook 979-542-3233

Waller County District Attorney 846 6th Street Hempstead TX 77445 35.9 miles from Snook 979-826-7718

Robertson County District Attorney PO Box 409 Franklin TX 77856 37.0 miles from Snook

Milam County District Attorney 204 North Central Avenue Cameron TX 76520 39.2 miles from Snook 254-697-7013

Austin County District Attorney 1 West Main Street Bellville TX 77418 39.3 miles from Snook 979-865-5933

Madison County Criminal Da 101 West Main Street Madisonville TX 77864 45.7 miles from Snook 936-348-7049

Fayette County Attorney's Office 151 North Washington Street La Grange TX 78945 47.2 miles from Snook 979-968-8402

Colorado County District Attorney 400 Spring Street Columbus TX 78934 54.3 miles from Snook 979-732-8203

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.