Spring Hope District Attorney Records Search

See Spring Hope NC district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Franklin County District Attorney 102 South Main Street Louisburg NC 27549 15.1 miles from Spring Hope 919-497-4290

Wake County District Attorney PO Box 31 Raleigh NC 27602 30.8 miles from Spring Hope 919-792-5000

Vance County District Attorney 156 Church Street Henderson NC 27536 31.2 miles from Spring Hope 252-430-5161

Granville County District Attorney 101 Main Street Oxford NC 27565 36.9 miles from Spring Hope 919-690-4860

Halifax County District Attorney PO Box 126 Halifax NC 27839 39.1 miles from Spring Hope 252-593-3010

Wayne County District Attorney 224 East Walnut Street Goldsboro NC 27530 39.4 miles from Spring Hope 919-722-6200

Greene County District Attorney 229 Kingold Boulevard Snow Hill NC 28580 41.5 miles from Spring Hope

Durham County District Attorney 510 South Dillard Street Durham NC 27701 44.4 miles from Spring Hope 919-808-3010

Pitt County District Attorney PO Box 8185 Greenville NC 27835 47.6 miles from Spring Hope 252-695-7200

Mecklenburg County Commonwealth's Attorney 393 Washington Street Boydton VA 23917 52.3 miles from Spring Hope 434-738-6191

Harnett County District Attorney 301 West Cornelius Harnett Boulevard Lillington NC 27546 53.4 miles from Spring Hope 910-814-4500

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.