Town Creek District Attorney Records Search

See Town Creek AL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lawrence County District Atty 14345 Court Street Moulton AL 35650 14.7 miles from Town Creek 256-974-2446

Colbert County District Attorney 107 East 5th Street Tuscumbia AL 35674 17.3 miles from Town Creek 256-314-4551

Lauderdale County District Attorney PO Box 914 Florence AL 35631 18.3 miles from Town Creek 256-764-6351

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 1028 Russellville AL 35653 21.5 miles from Town Creek 256-332-8870

Morgan County District Attorney PO Box 1727 Decatur AL 35602 24.6 miles from Town Creek 256-351-4610

Limestone County District Attorney 104 E Washington St Ste A & B Athens AL 35611 27.0 miles from Town Creek 256-233-6416

Giles County District Attorney 252 North Military Street Lawrenceburg TN 38464 39.8 miles from Town Creek 931-762-7777

Madison County District Attorney 100 North Side Square Huntsville AL 35801 46.9 miles from Town Creek 256-532-3460

Cullman County District Attorney 500 2nd Avenue Southwest Cullman AL 35055 47.2 miles from Town Creek 256-736-2800

Winston County District Attorney 11 Blake Dr Hamilton AL 35553 48.8 miles from Town Creek 205-921-7403

Marion County District Attorney 132 Military Street South Hamilton AL 35570 49.3 miles from Town Creek 205-921-7403

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.