Trinidad District Attorney Records Search

See Trinidad TX district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Henderson County District Attorney 109 West Corsicana Street Athens TX 75751 15.2 miles from Trinidad 903-675-6100

Navarro County Criminal Atty 300 West 3rd Avenue Corsicana TX 75110 21.4 miles from Trinidad 903-654-3045

Freestone County District Attorney 118 East Commerce Street Fairfield TX 75840 30.2 miles from Trinidad 903-389-3977

Van Zandt County District Attorney 400 South Buffalo Street Canton TX 75103 30.8 miles from Trinidad 903-567-4104

Kaufman County District Attorney 100 West Mulberry Street Kaufman TX 75142 31.8 miles from Trinidad 972-932-4331

Anderson County District Attorney 500 North Church Street Palestine TX 75801 39.4 miles from Trinidad 903-723-7400

Ellis County District Attorney 109 South Jackson Street Waxahachie TX 75165 45.7 miles from Trinidad 972-825-5035

Smith County District Attorney 100 North Broadway Avenue Tyler TX 75702 49.1 miles from Trinidad 903-590-1720

Limestone County District Attorney 200 West State Street Groesbeck TX 76642 50.7 miles from Trinidad 254-729-3814

Rains County District Attorney PO Box 1075 Emory TX 75440 53.4 miles from Trinidad 903-473-5000

Rockwall County District Attorney 1111 East Yellow Jacket Lane Rockwall TX 75087 55.6 miles from Trinidad 972-204-6800

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.