Underwood-Petersville District Attorney Records Search

See Underwood-Petersville AL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lauderdale County District Attorney PO Box 914 Florence AL 35631 3.6 miles from Underwood-Petersville 256-764-6351

Colbert County District Attorney 107 East 5th Street Tuscumbia AL 35674 9.9 miles from Underwood-Petersville 256-314-4551

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 1028 Russellville AL 35653 25.6 miles from Underwood-Petersville 256-332-8870

Giles County District Attorney 252 North Military Street Lawrenceburg TN 38464 32.7 miles from Underwood-Petersville 931-762-7777

Lawrence County District Atty 14345 Court Street Moulton AL 35650 35.7 miles from Underwood-Petersville 256-974-2446

Limestone County District Attorney 104 E Washington St Ste A & B Athens AL 35611 42.9 miles from Underwood-Petersville 256-233-6416

Morgan County District Attorney PO Box 1727 Decatur AL 35602 45.2 miles from Underwood-Petersville 256-351-4610

Adams County District Attorney 706 Cruise Street Corinth MS 38834 46.7 miles from Underwood-Petersville 662-287-2486

Winston County District Attorney 11 Blake Dr Hamilton AL 35553 53.3 miles from Underwood-Petersville 205-921-7403

Marion County District Attorney 132 Military Street South Hamilton AL 35570 53.3 miles from Underwood-Petersville 205-921-7403

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.