Vilonia District Attorney Records Search

See Vilonia AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Faulkner County Prosecuting Attorney 609 Locust Street Conway AR 72034 12.8 miles from Vilonia 501-450-4927

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney 224 South Spring Street Little Rock AR 72201 23.2 miles from Vilonia 501-340-8000

Lonoke County Prosecuting Attorney 301 North Center Street Lonoke AR 72086 27.0 miles from Vilonia 501-676-2807

White County Prosecuting Attorney 411 North Spruce Street Searcy AR 72143 29.4 miles from Vilonia 501-279-6236

Conway County Prosecuting Attorney 117 South Moose Street Morrilton AR 72110 30.3 miles from Vilonia 501-354-1193

Perry County Prosecuting Attorney 310 West Main Street Perryville AR 72126 33.7 miles from Vilonia 501-889-5128

Van Buren County Prosecuting Attorney 193 Court Street Clinton AR 72031 38.0 miles from Vilonia 501-745-2468

Prairie County Prosecuting Attorney 200 Court House Sq Ste 205 Des Arc AR 72040 40.7 miles from Vilonia 870-256-3171

Saline County Prosecuting Attorney 102 South Main Street Benton AR 72015 41.4 miles from Vilonia 501-315-7767

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 53.7 miles from Vilonia 479-968-8600

Grant County Prosecuting Attorney 103 West Center Street Sheridan AR 72150 54.4 miles from Vilonia 870-942-2631

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.