Volga District Attorney Records Search

See Volga SD district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Brookings County District Attorney 520 3rd Street Brookings SD 57006 6.4 miles from Volga 605-692-8606

Lake County District Attorney 200 Center Street East Madison SD 57042 24.0 miles from Volga 605-256-7630

Moody County District Attorney PO Box 347 Flandreau SD 57028 25.0 miles from Volga 605-573-4529

Hamlin County District Attorney PO Box 29 De Smet SD 57231 31.3 miles from Volga 605-854-3378

Kingsbury County District Attorney PO Box 35 De Smet SD 57231 31.3 miles from Volga 605-854-3224

Deuel County District Attorney PO Box 590 Clear Lake SD 57226 32.0 miles from Volga 605-874-2840

Lincoln County District Attorney 319 North Rebecca Street Ivanhoe MN 56142 34.5 miles from Volga 507-694-1529

Miner County District Attorney PO Box 189 Howard SD 57349 36.8 miles from Volga 605-772-4488

Pipestone County District Attorney 416 South Hiawatha Avenue Pipestone MN 56164 37.5 miles from Volga 507-825-4266

Codington County District Attorney 14 1st Avenue Southeast Watertown SD 57201 40.8 miles from Volga 605-882-6276

Minnehaha County District Attorney 415 North Dakota Avenue Sioux Falls SD 57104 54.2 miles from Volga 605-367-4226

Clark County District Attorney PO Box 296 Clark SD 57225 55.5 miles from Volga 605-532-3712

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.