Wade District Attorney Records Search

See Wade OK district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Bryan County District Attorney 117 North 3rd Avenue Durant OK 74701 18.7 miles from Wade

Fannin County District Attorney 101 East Sam Rayburn Drive Bonham TX 75418 22.3 miles from Wade 903-583-7448

Choctaw County District Attorney 300 East Duke Street Hugo OK 74743 33.5 miles from Wade 580-326-9606

Lamar County District Attorney 119 North Main Street Paris TX 75460 33.7 miles from Wade 903-737-2458

Atoka County District Attorney 200 East Court Street Atoka OK 74525 34.4 miles from Wade 580-889-6624

Pushmataha District Attorney 302 Southwest B Street Antlers OK 74523 35.0 miles from Wade 580-298-2365

Grayson County District Attorney 200 South Crockett Street Sherman TX 75090 35.4 miles from Wade 903-813-4361

Johnston County District Attorney 414 West Main Street Tishomingo OK 73460 42.1 miles from Wade 580-371-2379

Marshall County District Attorney 100 Plaza Rm 101 Madill OK 73446 42.3 miles from Wade 580-795-2169

Coal County District Attorney 4 North Main Street Coalgate OK 74538 45.6 miles from Wade 580-927-2077

Hunt County District Attorney 2507 Lee Street Greenville TX 75401 51.8 miles from Wade 903-408-4180

Collin County District Attorney 2100 Bloomdale Road McKinney TX 75071 55.0 miles from Wade 972-548-4323

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.